View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #1

Tao Tao Evo 150 questions

Hi. I'm new here. I posted an I love me tribute to myself in the new members area if you're interested in knowing something about me. I have a few questions about my Tao Tao.
1) Has anyone figured out a way to adjust the stinkin headlights?
2) Has anyone figured out a way to adjust the stinkin front rebound and preload?
3) Has anyone figured out what that stinkin little goofy plastic dual opposed hook think is in front of your knees. A place to hang your helmet?????? I don't know. I have 400 clicks on it so far, have done the listed upgrades except the ignition. I just ordered a spare CDI and coil and keep in under the seat. I'm most likely won't do any speed mods. Just reliability and fuel conservation stuff. But my best mod so far............ Balancing the tires myself! I've got 3.75 ounces (yes ounces!) of weight on the front and 2.75 on the back. You can imagine the shake after about 25. Man, she's a Cadillac at 45 now. I'll eventually get better tires and align the dots up with the valve stems and lose a lot of that weight I'm sure. Anyway, typed enough for now. Thanks for any responses to my 3 questions. Motor on Wayne! Motor on Garth!

Login or Register to Remove Ads