View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:35 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by carasdad View Post
Isn't it odd?...... That if a female posts with a problem...she will get 3-4 pages of responses....and if a guy posts with anger...controversy and an attempt to start a 'pissing match'..he too shall get 3-4 pages of responses. Yet for the 'Average Joe' who posts with an issue...he gets 50+ 'Reads'...and very few if any responses....then is chastised for making a repost when all he wants is assistance. But his post just falls to the bottom of the list...or completely drops off into the vast archives of this forum. Helping the female is nice...though some treat it as a flirting/dating site....responding to an angry..controversial or 'pissing match' post is nice...as long as you chose to argue with a virtual/cyber person. But I have noticed that as of late...those truly needing answers..support..help...etc.. Are being pushed aside... Tell me I am wrong?.. Can't be done can it...as truth is the truth...
Glenn....
Glen, know anyone that's = Seen/Drove/worked on/ fliped a finger-to/ just plan out said the word Har-a-lee.

Yet road a 12/13 Yamaha Zuma.

If not i understand.

--------------------------
2009 Jonway 50 4t