View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #13

I know what you mean every winter I buy a bike to fix and sell so if any problems come up on my bike I have money to fix it. Well I just got this bike it was a 1986 80 cc honda elite. I was doing 60km/h up and down the street I live on. No problem there is 2 alley ways at the top of the street one left one right I kept turning into the left alley way well the last time I turnd right but I did not know that the front rim was bent to the right. I fell doing 60 km/h and I skidded for about 30 - 40 feet with the bike on my right leg. I went to the hospital did not brake anything and I only had road rash on my right arm I did not even rip my pants I just could not walk that good for a couple days. and all I broke was the front farring but I found out the bike was dummped before.

I had to put the bike away fast as I wiped out a cop went by the top of the street and I had no plate or insurance on the bike but the cop never came back. I never road that bike again it just sat in the corner of the garage until I sold it a few weeks ago.

I also fixed my throttle problem it was the butterfly on the carb that was sticking I sparied carb cleaner on it and it is fine no pulling at all.

Last edited by tkrocks3; 01-29-2013 at 10:04 PM.