View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:00 AM   #5

I'm 6ft and ride a large frame scooter. It is 2x as comfortable than the 10" small scooter I used to have. I was pretty squished up in the small scooter. Much more leg room and relaxed fit with a larger frame. An old Scootdawg member told me years ago to put a cap of seafoam in with every tank and premium gas and I never had a gummed up carb. Also, to be seen by cars on side streets as well as cars in front of me I got a very cheap led light from ebay, and as you can see, got a piece of aluminum bar at Home Depot, cut and bent it and riveted it on, then got some strong 3M two sided tape to attach the strip to the bar pieces. I also got a more powerful LED headlight bulb, halogen. So with my LED I now only have the High Beam and the LED, but that works even at night. You can try getting a more powerful halogen than what you have, but test with a voltmeter the battery before and after you connect it to make sure its not drawing to much. I haven't had any trouble with my current scooter(Piaggio Typhoon50cc) or with my first Quinqi 50cc scooter with LED light battery draw. The Pic shows the light from the LED strip broken up, but it is really bright all the way across.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scooterlight2.jpg (50.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Scooterlight1.jpg (40.5 KB, 3 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by skyrider; 04-10-2019 at 05:09 PM.