View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 11:06 PM   #1

running problem with 150cc ssr rowdy

ok scooter starts fine runs fine but if i dirve it about 3/4 of mile it shuts off i go back way to store so when i get back almost home on the street i live on it dies right in about smae place every time .cleanded jets put in some chemtool had carb adjusted by a professional actually he put quite a few hours in it but its still does same thing . how would i find out what stator to order its a zn150t-24 i noticed there are all sorts of numbers for each scooter . i think i found right one but dont want to gamble also going to replace cdi and petcock voltage regulaor i need this is my only form of transportation the clown who owned it before me was a real hack . alos i noticed after changing oil it was black in less than a week going to change it again tomorrow anyone heard of any stories like this and what it took to fix it what would break down after 3/4 of a mile and when it stop if i dont touch accelerator it starts up and idles just fine shuts off when i try to take off i do this several tiem barely touching gas and i can get it runninning enough to ge me that lasy 100 yeards if i keep it under 15 miles and hour if i change to manual petcock where is a good place to put it so i can turn it on and off easty please help . what are tags it says i can add five tags to this separated by commas

Login or Register to Remove Ads