View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #38

Send a message via MSN to eagle150
Hey, DOGS are mighty fine! Need some pix of the poochies too. I'd post some, but all I have is CATS too... Just the "luck of the draw" so to speak. Like "Snugglebunny" the missus and I ended up the "target-abode" of these sad little urchins. If they'd have been dogs, they'd have gotten homes with us too. But... All were cats.

As a result of my unmatched skills at failing to become the next Donald Trump, we've lived in a "Jeff Foxworthy-style" trailer park for the last 25 years. The locals are always up for a free DOG if one shows up, but... We seem to be the only Red-Necks who have a "Jones" for CATS.

Good thing for the cats... LOL!

(You may be a Red-Neck if; the only huntin' dog you can afford, is a CAT...)

There is a Dumpster nearby, and as they say: "If you feed them, they will come..." HeHeHe... It's just a case of "If you want a free DOG, you have to go to the pound. If you want a free CAT, just open the front door..."

Simple "supply and demand"... BIG supply of CATS... LITTLE demand. Geez... I'd hate to have to make a living selling cats.

Somebody PLEEZE post some doggie pix to make the pooch enthusiasts happy... Hmmm... I could post pix of my scoot; after five seasons, it's sort of a dog... LOL Naw, probably wouldn't do. No scooters in this section.

Ride safe, toss Fido a bone... Toss Fluffy a mouse... (er, make that some tuna; don't want to offend MOUSE enthusiasts...)

Betty & Leo (tongue-in-cheek) in Texas