View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 05:00 PM   #4

Will rummage in the garage this weekend and get you part numbers for the tools. You need a flywheel (magneto) puller that reverse threads and pulls and a case splitter to split the case/and a crank puller to do the crank. TUSK make the splitter and puller and I think Burzetti brands the magneto puller. Have built several Minarelli motors. You Tube will also be your friend. Scootertuning has a tool section. Drowsports also. Brain not working today so other places are not popping in my head. Will get you the info sometime this weekend. You gonna upgrade the crank at the same time, or are you going to build a basic street 70cc and reuse the stock crank? You have a budget set for this repair/build? Also, you sure of the bearing sizes? I might have extra bearings in the freezer still from a abandoned build. I "think" the bearings are the same between Vino and Zuma style motor. We freeze the bearings and heat up the cases in the oven and the bearings will drop right in. Then, freeze the crankshaft and press it all together. E series PUCH motors are monkey proof compared to a Minarelli, but Minarelli motors are cat proof compared to a motorcycle motor. Not hard at all.