View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 02:25 AM   #3

I'm here in Michigan and wished I could be some place warmer. (about 28°F here right now... with a wind chill even lower than that) You're more likely to find more people you can ride with where you are than I can here... even on good riding days. :(

A site I'm signed up to has motorcycle and scooter riders from all over the world. It has several different forums with one under the "Bikes" headline called "Battle Scooters". It is always active, so I'm pretty sure you could find scooter riders that ride in Arizona. Many might be Maxi-Scooter riders (250cc and up) but I'm pretty sure there are riders of scooters of every size; though there may not be as many that ride the smaller scoots. Or, under the "Riding" headline, you might check in the "Regional Forums" for West – California, the desert southwest and whatev (Arizona, California and Nevada) That forum may be more motorcycle oriented with some off road riders, but you never know until you ask. Scooter riders that frequent that forum may reply if you ask there.
https://advrider.com/f/

What kind/size of scooter do you ride?
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me

Login or Register to Remove Ads