View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #1

Rokea scoot GY6 150cc wont start

SO I am about sick of this scooter and ready to take the biggest hammer I have to it and beat the crap out of it. I was ridding one day and has I was slowly going down the drive way, when I reached the end I gunned it to take off and it died and has NEVER started since. I did some research on the web and found it is something to do with not getting spark. So I take the plug out test it for spark and it was getting little to no spark at all (and now it gets no spark) I have taken off the coil and wire and took it to a scoot shop, he told me the wire and coil look good but hooked me up with a CDI. I get home excited to get this working and with the CDI plugged in I still see NO SPARK. I have no idea what to do and when it comes to wires and electrical issues I am lost and confused as can be. My scooter is a 2009 Roketa siccly with a 150 GY6 engine. Any help or advice would be great as I am seriously ready to destroy this scoot and trash it. I have been trying to fix this for way to long and I am not going to pay someone a lot of money to tinker with it when I could possibly do it my self, with some help of y'all or course.. I do not have a volt meter or anything like that... I have read some things about the kill switch an stator etc etc etc. But I dont know how to check those or bypass them to see what is wrong or what to replace.

Login or Register to Remove Ads