View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykos23 View Post

On a side note... I was exposed to asbestos during my time as a carpenter :/ What is it with these occupational hazards?
It is all about lets accomplish our task....move our corporation up the ladder to the Fortune 500 world...and those that worked to make it happen..well..so they sucked up massive amounts of toxins. They are secondary *Holds keys to his Lamborghini* I am wealthy now and Blue Collar workers are a dime a dozen...just as those scumbag people in poverty....
Oddly nowhere is it written in any Dictionary any of the above...when you look up the word 'Success' I did try a law suit...but the world as we know it is run on money....and they had more money for an Attorney than I did. So after approximately $2,500 in Attorney fees I had to give up....and that is what they count on. Corporations and other entities can spend billions on Attorney fees...then get it back later due to tax laws in their favor. Not driving a car sucks...so I make the best of it..pretend I am wealthy and have a Chauffeur...
@terrilee...VERY well put...thank you..

Last edited by carasdad; 01-28-2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: left info out