View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #5

Ok so t make sure it wssnt vacuum lines i replaced all vacuum and fuel lines.also i thought it might be the ethnal gas/was sucking through carb, so the last 2 tanks of gas i used normal gas without ethnal and slight octain boost/fuel treatment to eliminate thst also. I fixed ( hasnt returned yet ) the not stsrting issue. I found i had the air/fuel mix screw way to far backed out. It may very well have been flooding when i tried to start it. One problem solved but another is happening now. Now it keeps RANDOMLY loosing 90% power and almost dying. It happens regaurdless of throttle possitio. It doesnt back fire, it just all of a sudden barely runs like its trying to suck water through or is running out of gas... Like i said it keeps dying out randomly regaurdless of throttle possition but hasnt completely died. It looses almost all power and barely runs for about 5 or 10 second only to REGAIN Full Power after it does this thing where it l tries to die. I checked all wire connecttions and there tight. I have no idea why this is happening

Login or Register to Remove Ads