View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 09:35 PM   #10

Thank you for the reply and the info, I am going to look into this and see what I can do. I ask this stuff cuz I am driving a long the freeways and I have half a throttle left when my bike bogs out and slows down at 64-65 MPH. I know there is more speed to be had in there... I was not sure if it was something that could be done to get this speed that I know is in this bike, I also just last month bought new tires... some good rubber also. I got the Michelin city tires. Anyways... I LOVE my ride and I love taking her out on a little cruise down the road or a long cruise to my folks house I use this bike as my daily driver all the time, rain and even in the cold (not fun in the cold) sun or shine I am riding this thing miles and mies every day. I have found that taking these side roads and back roads are a pain in the butt I am sick of a 1.5 hour drive on the side roads when it takes me 45 min on the freeway. But they have just raised the speed limit and with that Iam getting ran over and passed like I am standing still, I do not want to be hit and or killed so I need to get about 7-10 miles out of the scoot. I know she has it... I just aint sure how to get it out. Thanks for the links and info I am going to check it out now
Top speed 64 mph