View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike View Post
I would like to suggest to all members that they include their location in their profile. The reason I suggest this is two-fold.
1. A member trying to help another member with a technical problem could see if they would be close enough to help in person. In my case I have a heated garage, tools, and just bought a scooter lift from Harbor Freight. I am retired and would enjoy helping any do-it-yourselfers in my area if they needed it. Oil changes etc.
2. It could also be helpful for finding more folks in a area to go on rides with. I've only had a scooter for less than a year but the only person in the area I know of with one lives across the street and is older than I am. He just runs to the grocery store etc. on it. I'm sure there are others around and this could be a way of meeting new people to ride with.
If members would just list city and state other members could contact them through this forum.
Hey Mike.

That's awfully kind of you to offer. Sadly, in our day and age we don't see people reaching out like that any more...WTG!!

Btw, is this the lift form HF you have?

I saw this last week when I was there and imagined the day I could buy it

At $350 I thought is was a great deal