Thread: two scootdawgs?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:32 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Thanks scootnwinn, all I was really trying to do was give everyone a better forum since there was an obvious need.

Im finding it hard to find a reason for all this now, seems like no one appreciates it and is crucifying me for trying.

My bad!

Come on now Mike you're playing the old sad sob I wanted to make a better forum with no SPAM and you didn't do this out of the old goodness of the heart. This is a business venture:

(1) Put up a forum of other material that you bought from someone else on someone else's forum software;
(2) Material attracts paying advertisers
(3) Make money

Now take away the "material" and how long will it take you to build a forum like this with 23k members and make the same kind of money?

It doesn't matter who put the material up on Scootdawg to join and use their software you read and "agree" to their terms, break the rules and you lose the rights to the software and the material with it.

And for the renting the house thing there are lots of states that have just such laws, make improvements to the property and the owner owns it lock , stock and barrel.

You crucified yourself.

Login or Register to Remove Ads