View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 12:31 PM   #3

BBK: That's most of the forums noted as the safest, so it just seemed natural.

Exhaust: Is it really that loud? Moreover, is it possible for me to just keep stock without worrying about performance issues? The majority seem to view the stock as restricted and only outliers say it's OK in general. I'm not a fan out loud exhausts at all, but of it improves performance. I'll make the sacrifice. Also, I never intend to be going faster than traffic's regular speed.

19mm Carb: Ok, I'll do more research on this one. Hoca seems to make the best ones thus far.

A9 Cam: Roger that. Good Cam from a good place. Any particular recommendations?

Filter: Maybe I should just go with the vanilla foam filter instead?

Digital Instruments: The one I listed gives me what I need for the most part. I can make allowances for digital voltage check as well. Though, I haven't seen anything for fuel gauges. Any idea on that one?

Tygon: Yep, everyone seems to stress this.

Lights and sound: The battery seems to be a solid idea, but I'm not as well versed on the rest of the charging system, so I'll be sure to drop that user a line soon. Thanks!

Other stuffs: Can't see my watch for anything at night, so that was the clock idea. The cupholder on the other hand, may be a tad tacky... huehue.

Thanks again for the input!
- 12v Li-Ion Battery
- NGK Spark Plug Sticker (adds .01HP)

Finally able to overcome wind resistance and keep up with city traffic.

Login or Register to Remove Ads