View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #2

Why no love guys? 16+ views and no responses?

Ok well, I opened up the front part of the scoot today, took out the one hi beam bulb that wasn't working at all, there's like brown residue on the outside of it so I guess its burnt up.
Found out its a Philips hs1 12636 35/35w halogen bulb.
Going to order two new ones next week because I'm getting new turn signals maybe today or tomorrow! (Please suggest me something.

I also took out the smaller bulbs that are extremely dim, they have been in that scoot since '09 so I'm hoping they're just dying and I don't have a r/r or stator issues.
These bulbs are weird though, they're just bulbs that taper at the end and have 4 wires coming out bent around the base, they fit in a little rubber socket thing that has two metal prongs inside of it. Does anyone know what bulbs these are? I can post a picture of them if I need too.

I'm ordering new front end turn signals today or tomorrow can someone give me a suggestion on some cool turn signals that'll look nice on this benelli please? Otherwise I'm just going to get those LED ones and try to mount them in the front I guess, I dont see why it wont work. (Please chime in if this wont work!!!!!

Help me out guys, I'm reading as much as I can but I would really value some experience input here, please!