View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:07 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaraptor View Post
Hi, Irish, I appreciate the concern. I've got considerable tech around me. A friend of mine owns a bike repair shop to help with the assemble. Next door to me is a machine shop that can custom make virtually anything (of course, at a cost), and I work at a graphics shop with a reasonably stocked metal fabrication shop and paint shop. If at all possible, I never let strangers work on my bikes. (of course, part of that is because I don't want someone younger than the bike itself working on it.) Happy roads to you...

Oh, and other than the lack of power, how did you like the warrior as far as ride and construction?
I liked the way the Road Warrior handled but something else was wrong with it! For instance , sometimes it would shift by itself! The 1st time I brought it home & was going to make an adjustment. The adjustment was already all of the way out. At your age , you can probably understand but I'm 71 yrs old now & I don't want to fix things all of the time! I just want to get on & ride. Irish
P.S. That's not saying that they would all be the same but the internet companies are just a middleman & the followups take forever!