View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #26

Send a message via MSN to lykos23 Send a message via Skype™ to lykos23
Quote:
Originally Posted by techie610 View Post
10in. tires are to small for my liking. Barely like my 12s.. -_-
How much of a difference did you see when you put in the 2k Clutch Springs?
Might want to install a 1.5k Torque Spring, as well.
If you are happy with the 4g weights, then probably leave them in. Try 5g, for more top end speed. And with that, you should be fine in near flat terrain. If you do the new Torque spring, you might like the 5g weight better anyways.
What are your RPMs at when your hitting 45 and 50 MPH?
Also, maybe look into a more open exhaust system.
My tires are supposedly wide for how small they are which makes them nice for going high speeds, I feel stable as could be. But that could just be because my peace sports is a huge upgrade from my 8" or so wheels on my Honda Zook.

I was thinking of getting a new torque spring, but that won't fit in my bbk budget and they only have 150cc torque springs to buy with my Amazon credit. I'm definitely getting one, it's just a matter of time and such.

Huge difference when I put in my clutch springs. I used to lag behind traffic at every stop light, but now I'm about on par with the other cars. I get way better takeoff than before, it's just incredible.

I read horror stories of people ruining their engine with a performance exhaust without a bbk, so I'm going to be getting a performance exhaust with my bbk. This is part of the next order I'm making, unless I find a better bbk somewhere else:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A3M9NXSSW7AH0E

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d=ABXFT02JRY7L

Then I got some piston ring installers, calipers, a new iridium spark plug, and a new set of feeler gauges since I seem to have lost mine, in the cart.

Oh, and I have no idea what my rpms are because I have no tachometer :(
16/50 Performance Gears
Six 9g Dr. Pulley variator slider weights
2k clutch springs
38 Pilot Jet
95 Main Jet
Pirelli SL-26 Tires
10w40 Castrol 4T
A9 Camshaft
Performance exhaust
81.2889cc, 50mm BBK