Thread: scooters
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwint51 View Post
I've seen three different company's sell this model and they claim 45 mph+ stock.maybe on a 95 pound woman down hill with a ten mph down wind.for now I'm going to get a good pipe and stronger clutch springs.four gram roller weights and a uni filter and see if that helps me get maybe 3mph more.I want top end but I don't want to go up hills at 15 mph.these curvy roads around here are dangerous.besides rejetting am I missing anything for starters?thanks to the guys that have been helping me.I'm retired and its time to play with a new toy.I was happy when I built my harleys and got all the bugs out.now its been finished I need a new project
Not sure what kind of cdi this scooter uses but will have to make sure its not restricted and buy a lot of different sizes of jets if you keep the stock cylinder 78-90 jets and not sure what carb this thing uses either so as to what jets to use i am not sure (Mikuni Large round main jets) but all the info you can provide on this scooter would be helpful for the next person

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers