ScootDawg Forums

ScootDawg Forums (http://www.scootdawg.net/index.php)
-   Forum News, Support & Feedback (http://www.scootdawg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Welcome to the NEW ScootDawg Forums! -Please Read- (http://www.scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=52570)

millsc 01-24-2013 10:35 AM

gonna take some time to get use to

Guest_1 01-24-2013 10:36 AM

yep and thats gonna happen here.
'clicks' are gonna get rid of people.
and if you, like me, wanna use different fonts and colors
ya gotta set 'em everytime.

again WORSE SITE DESIGN EVER!!!!!

>:(>:(

and again, all bookmarks are gone, all Pm's with people address that were sent to me GONE, again crap

millsc 01-24-2013 10:45 AM

its kind of complex for now i'll give it a chance

Guest_2 01-24-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snugglebunny (Post 513653)
yep and thats gonna happen here.
'clicks' are gonna get rid of people.
and if you, like me, wanna use different fonts and colors
ya gotta set 'em everytime.

again WORSE SITE DESIGN EVER!!!!!

>:(>:(

and again, all bookmarks are gone, all Pm's with people address that were sent to me GONE, again crap

You can go back to the old forum and still retreive all your PM's and bookmarks to get any info you need. The old forum is read only so you just can't post there anymore.

scooterparts3 01-24-2013 10:56 AM

Interesting! How the heck do i change my username? Like on the old forum the name i registered with was scooterparts3 but you can add i guess a nickname which i had set as Scooter Elements and i cant find it here.

scootnwinn 01-24-2013 10:57 AM

No problems here this is very similar to a Datsun forum I'm on. It will be way better once we get used to it. I like the feedback option personally. Helps people who are new get a feel for who can be trusted.

inuyasha 01-24-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootnwinn (Post 513664)
No problems here this is very similar to a Datsun forum I'm on. It will be way better once we get used to it. I like the feedback option personally. Helps people who are new get a feel for who can be trusted.

Hi
How did you add the photo to your sig i tried to add april the old way and its not working
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

Guest_1 01-24-2013 11:05 AM

really?? , u think that will help a new person?
now i am NOT saying you and your buddies, BUT, say u guys decide you don't like , say , ME, so you all conspire to rate me as bad. is that fair or is that "click' mentality?
also another bad thing
like now im trying to 'member what your post says, it not on this page, & unless im quoting you, i cant see it

millsc 01-24-2013 11:07 AM

it doesn't seem bad im settling in

teddy554 01-24-2013 11:08 AM

once again i like it, it will take some people time to get used to but that the case with anything some people dont like change. Love the photo album option, now i can check other people rides out.

teddy554 01-24-2013 11:09 AM

scootnwinn you have everyone jealous over that signature picture, you need to spill the beans..lol

inuyasha 01-24-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millsc (Post 513669)
it doesn't seem bad im settling in

Hi
I agree ,change is always hard at first, but in the long run things will be much better imho
And im very familier with this setup as most of the other forums im a member of use this same software
Yours Hank

spandi 01-24-2013 11:15 AM

I think the graphics are too "noisy' compared to the old site and need to be simplified and toned down a bit.

spandi 01-24-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddy554 (Post 513671)
scootnwinn you have everyone jealous over that signature picture, you need to spill the beans..lol

All ya gotta' do is live in New Mexico.

inuyasha 01-24-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spandi (Post 513681)
All ya gotta' do is live in New Mexico.

Hi
Its not the content of the photo we are all jealous of its how he managed to add the photo in the first place
We myself included cant seem to figure out the procedure to add are own photos as we did on the old site
Yours Hank