ScootDawg Forums

ScootDawg Forums (http://www.scootdawg.net/index.php)
-   General Scooter Discussion (http://www.scootdawg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Can you relate to this? (http://www.scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=52672)

danno711 01-29-2013 09:37 AM

Can you relate to this?

[youtube]wFnZaoiZMc4[/youtube]

scootnwinn 01-29-2013 09:39 AM

That is very cool yes I can relate

spandi 01-29-2013 09:53 AM

You'll never know embarrassment until you're in line at a gas station (where everyone else is paying $60 bucks) and you hand the attendant your $3.72.

jarlaxle 01-29-2013 10:00 AM

I once used the phrase, "I need $300 on pump 18."

danno711 01-29-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spandi (Post 515257)
You'll never know embarrassment until you're in line at a gas station (where everyone else is paying $60 bucks) and you hand the attendant your $3.72.

I dunno....I'd think I'll have a great big smile on my face! :nod:

terrilee 01-29-2013 10:12 AM

i have a .9 gal tank
and rarely let it fall below 1/2 before i fill up again
{scared of running out somewhere in the sticks , i guess}
so gas is $3,54 here
so when i top up, and pay < $2.00
thats always a convo starter
met quite a few good looking guys that way :tup:

carasdad 01-29-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrilee (Post 515265)
i have a .9 gal tank
and rarely let it fall below 1/2 before i fill up again
{scared of running out somewhere in the sticks , i guess}
so gas is $3,54 here
so when i top up, and pay < $2.00
thats always a convo starter
met quite a few good looking guys that way :tup:

Oh my girl..met a few men that way? Unfair..I should be able to meet a few ladies that way...:nod: It is though as you say...a conversation starter. Just like you I always fill up at about 1/2 tank. One day at the Marathon station in town...I looked at the price of gas..did the math in my head for the cost of 1/2 gallon. Told the gal I needed $2.30 on pump 4....she gave me an odd look..tried to see out the window at the pump...then asked me.."Huh?..what the hell...did you push your lawnmower up here?".... :lmao:

lovemy2strokes 01-29-2013 12:19 PM

I keep a hand full of change in every one of my scooters just in case I need to fill up and lost/forgot my cash. 1.50$ can get me anywhere in St Louis on my little scoots. I always feel strange when I give them 3$ and have to come back for my change so I usually buy a pop with the left over also.

lykos23 01-29-2013 12:58 PM

That's pretty funny. I've barely owned my scooter a month and I have yet to even attend a gas station pump, but I've driven up there to buy HEET before :P.

I relate more to this commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCXyr5aJd8
:/

scootnwinn 01-29-2013 01:03 PM

Can you translate? for all we know he said Godzilla will get you, you ugly American...

carasdad 01-29-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lykos23 (Post 515308)
That's pretty funny. I've barely owned my scooter a month and I have yet to even attend a gas station pump, but I've drove up there to buy HEET before :P.

I relate more to this commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCXyr5aJd8
:/

Your gonna love your first gas station visit. You will fill your tank...walk in..buy a Slurpee and a Chilli Dog...pay for it all with total cost under 5 bux. Then walk outside and see the guy with the SUV...nozzle still in his tank...eyes rolled back as he mutters such things as "Daughters College fund...poof!...down payment on my new Bass Boat...poof!...Scheduled vacation in Vegas...cancelled...all so the CEO of BP oil company can buy a new Lamborghini Countach"....

terrilee 01-29-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carasdad (Post 515296)
Oh my girl..met a few men that way? Unfair..I should be able to meet a few ladies that way...:nod: It is though as you say...a conversation starter. Just like you I always fill up at about 1/2 tank. One day at the Marathon station in town...I looked at the price of gas..did the math in my head for the cost of 1/2 gallon. Told the gal I needed $2.30 on pump 4....she gave me an odd look..tried to see out the window at the pump...then asked me.."Huh?..what the hell...did you push your lawnmower up here?".... :lmao:

u can meet women that way?
as long as they dont have a ring on, say something, anything.
"nice scoot' or " wow nice/car/scoot/truck" NO BODY PARTS :nuts:
or 'damn your fine'
lotta girls , want u to say hi 1st, esp us older girls

and hey im old, as long as he aint to ugly, lmsao:ugh:
ill speak to anyone, till well, u know.........

:lmao::lmao: yea babe i done did push mineine lawnmower up hereya. thanks :lmao::lmao:

lykos23 01-29-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carasdad (Post 515316)
Your gonna love your first gas station visit. You will fill your tank...walk in..buy a Slurpee and a Chilli Dog...pay for it all with total cost under 5 bux. Then walk outside and see the guy with the SUV...nozzle still in his tank...eyes rolled back as he mutters such things as "Daughters College fund...poof!...down payment on my new Bass Boat...poof!...Scheduled vacation in Vegas...cancelled...all so the CEO of BP oil company can buy a new Lamborghini Countach"....

LOL too true. I think I'll end up spending more money on gas for my weed whacker than I will for my scooter if things keep going the way they are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootnwinn (Post 515311)
Can you translate? for all we know he said Godzilla will get you, you ugly American...

You seem to be a lot better than me at Japanese. I had no idea it said that... No wonder the zook sales did so poorly...

carasdad 01-29-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrilee (Post 515317)
u can meet women that way?
as long as they dont have a ring on, say something, anything.
"nice scoot' or " wow nice/car/scoot/truck" NO BODY PARTS :nuts:
or 'damn your fine'
lotta girls , want u to say hi 1st, esp us older girls

and hey im old, as long as he aint to ugly, lmsao:ugh:
ill speak to anyone, till well, u know.........

:lmao::lmao: yea babe i done did push mineine lawnmower up hereya. thanks :lmao::lmao:

terrilee...anyway you could give us men lessons on 'Lady Speak'... Cause I really messed up when she asked if I brought my lawnmower up there.:no: I told her "Yes...I brought my lawnmower..mind turning around so I can see your 'backyard'...<--- Epic Fail....:nuts:

inuyasha 01-29-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spandi (Post 515257)

Hi
I dont, I love it when the person in front of me spends 70 or 80 dollars and i then slap down the spare change in my pocket while proudly declaring " "
"Fill Her Up"
To see the look on their faces is priceless:yay::clap::tup:
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank