PDA

View Full Version : Cold Spell?

Irish
11-21-2016, 10:56 AM
There is what they call a cold spell in Florida now. Obviously , they never rode in N.H. in the winter!:tdown::shrug: Irish:scoot::nuts:

rks
11-22-2016, 05:37 AM
We have one in Western New York also......only ours came with multiple inches of snow, some areas got a foot or more, and winds gusting into the 40's. Car accidents galore, plows out spreading rock salt.....sadly, my riding season is over. Everything is tucked away in the garage til next April.....and you, being in Florida, are just starting some of the best riding weather of the year. Enjoy it Irish.

Irish
11-22-2016, 10:10 AM
We have one in Western New York also......only ours came with multiple inches of snow, some areas got a foot or more, and winds gusting into the 40's. Car accidents galore, plows out spreading rock salt.....sadly, my riding season is over. Everything is tucked away in the garage til next April.....and you, being in Florida, are just starting some of the best riding weather of the year. Enjoy it Irish.

I saw (on the news ) this morning , that one spot ( In NY ) got 40".:tdown::ugh: Irish:scoot::nuts:

wheelbender6
11-22-2016, 07:38 PM
In Houston, we wear long underwear when the temp plunges below 80.