PDA

View Full Version : Diaxi 150cc

150cc chinese
01-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Hello. I have a 2011 Diaxi 150cc scooter. I bought a new CDI, Plug and wire off line. I replaced all 3 including a fuel filter. The plug was a knockoff so I bought a good one from auto zone. Anyway after I replaced these parts my scooter sucks on takeoff and the top speed has drastically dropped from about 60 to what feels like 25-35. Unfortunately I did the most idiotic thing and threw away my old parts. Stupid me thinking I won't need these I have these new ones. Since I have bought an AC CDI which was not right too small and harness doesn't fit, I have bought two DC CDI's which harness fits but when plugged in doesn't start the scoot or it'll start for a second and then die. I have replaced the wire with a stock aftermarket and have put a type 1 filter back in (guessing it had a type 1 to begin with.) like I said stupid me I tried to fix (make better) what wasn't broken. Before I put new stuff in it was running fine accelerated great good top speed and now after I tried to redo my wrongs it will not budge at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

kz1000st
01-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Look for a vacuum leak, believe it or not. You're reciting the classic symptoms of a lean running condition.

150cc chinese
01-20-2016, 08:41 PM
Ok. I will check that tomorrow. Thank you for the reply and the help.

150cc chinese
01-21-2016, 07:20 PM
So I was able to look at everything today and the only thing I saw for vacuum lines was 1 line on the T didn't have a clip on it so I put a zip tie on it to make sure it was getting good suction. Then while I was looking around I was 2 wires that were a little loose on the connection looked like they went to the 2 pins on the 6 pin CDI. Pligged them back together snuggly and drove it around. It worked great a little louder in the exhaust then before but ran great. Thank you again for the advice on what to look at. It was greatly appreciated.

kz1000st
01-25-2016, 10:04 AM
It's why we're here. After so many years around these things you see the repetition of troubles so many times you can point people in the right direction, hopefully. The vast majority of Chinese scooter problems are small detail issues. It's a myth that they're all junk and have huge troubles.

Kisuke
03-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Hello, I posted some place on here in the wrong place I guess and was told to do it in the right "Channel" whatever that means. so If I am in wrong place again sorry.
In my town the moped/motorcycle place will not even glance at it with out the service manual. They said because they would be libel if it was done wrong.
It did run but it was, I think dropped or hit by a car so I need side panel, little light bulb and a battery so the push start button works.
I am looking to buy a service manual off of someone . I can not take it anywhere because I do not have truck and no one I know has even a car. Sadly I am high roller in my group of friends. All bike riders or bus takers. If anyone has a manual drop me a line. Thanks. Dannyduran42@yahoo.com:hmm::thanks:

blueboy5000
03-13-2016, 06:30 AM
There's no decent make/model specific manual for gy6 bikes. Mostly because it's not needed. Find the Haynes GY6 manual, available online at Haynes.com or on amazon, it has all relevant information.

Though, a free gy6 manual is available on google in pdf form.

blueboy5000
03-13-2016, 06:31 AM
This page has a link
http://scootdawg.proboards.com/thread/30778