PDA

View Full Version : New...ish Member from Buffalo

deejrandom
01-05-2016, 12:34 AM
Hey all,

I'm not exactly a new member here, but I haven't checked up on the forum in two years. I also don't think I really did much interacting with people. I was planning to buy a scooter a few years back but that plan never came to fruition. (Long story. Suffice it to say I've lived in five different places since 2012.)

I am starting to research scooters again for purchase after the weather gets better. I remembered Scootdawg and came here to check it out. I thought I'd just say hi and see if anyone lived in Western New York.

My interests run from buying a 50 cc bike for fun to getting a Maxi Scooter. I have no idea what my funds will be like, as I'm kind of just rebuilding my life, but I hope to end up with one by the time the summer hits.

Anyway, glad to be back here and I look forward to reading the posts.

Admin
01-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Welcome back to SD, hope you get back into scoots and enjoy the forum! :tup:

wheelbender6
01-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. Riding and wrenching scooters can be a great way to keep our minds off the less pleasant parts of our past.

Irish
01-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the forum. Riding and wrenching scooters can be a great way to keep our minds off the less pleasant parts of our past.

Ditto!:clap::tup: Irish:scoot::nuts:

rks
01-18-2016, 11:26 AM
There are one or two of us scootin' around the Western NY area.... (Well, maybe not today....it's 13* outside) but come spring, I'll be puttin up and down the hills I live in.

Welcome back to the forum...

Rdug113
05-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Hi. Former Buffalonian now living in WPB. Just picked up a taotao 150.