PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone!!!

Zip Ties n Superglue
08-15-2015, 12:48 AM
well just want to say hey and why im here. I started getting in to scooters about 3-4 years ago. I was working two jobs bought at the time and bought a new car. well long story short got stuck at a red light the river next to me over flowed causing a flash flood. the water got in the motor and cracked the block and come to find out my insurance doesnt cover water damage. i was stuck still with the car payment and insurance. luckly i had just enough in my account to get a scooter till i could figure out what to do about my car situation. I road that thing for months rain or shine it always got me there....... well.... kinda. driving a Chinese 50cc gy6 scooter every day riding OVER 500 MILES A WEEK!!!!! kinda put a toll on it. but when there was an issue ive always managed to make it work till i got home.
i ended up selling the scooter and been regretting it ever since. so ive decided to get myself another one. soo pumped to start riding again!!!:scoot:

Admin
08-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Glad to have you here with us, welcome! :)

wheelbender6
08-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you lost your car to flooding. We had a lot of flooding in Texas in May and June. You are really putting in the miles. If I commuted on my scooter every day, it would be only 300 miles per week.