PDA

View Full Version : New member looking to learn

mank
08-08-2015, 11:00 PM
hey there everyone,

Ive been lurking around some of the threads here as a non member for a couple of years now figured it was past time for me to register so here i am :nod:

Im looking to learn how to perform some basic maintenance and how to install some simple mods / how to perform some simple transmission maintenance basically also looking to help others when possible as my knowledge grows.

My current scoot is a 2013 tao tao unknown model ( will try to post a pic below ) candy red with carbon fiber tape job 150cc has a cup holder mod in front of the seat, uni air filter, exhaust baffle removed cut out, joe florida 90 led scooter led lighting kit with strob controller keychain controller (will post review very soon looks super promising as i will be doing ALOT of night riding soon.) custom suede grey nike logo seat, custom taped turn signals, MORE MODS TO COME SOON SHORTY EXHAUST!!

http://i.imgur.com/vlgP7a3.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/HlMmHTx.jpg

Irish
08-09-2015, 12:14 PM
I like the skull & cross bones decal on the front fender. I'm having a REAL hard time looking for decals or stickers that I like. I have a trike & so far I've had some scorpions made for the rear fenders. They are great because they match the scorpion that I have tattooed on my right hand!:clap::tup: Irish:thanks:

mank
08-09-2015, 01:52 PM
I like the skull & cross bones decal on the front fender. I'm having a REAL hard time looking for decals or stickers that I like. I have a trike & so far I've had some scorpions made for the rear fenders. They are great because they match the scorpion that I have tattooed on my right hand!:clap::tup: Irish:thanks:

Thanks bud i appreciate your appreciation for my taste in decals etc! Thinking of adding a couple more soon gotta order a few more sticker sheetz = p.

Mank

wheelbender6
08-15-2015, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of Tao Tao owners on this forum that can answer your questions.
The "Dakar" sticker on your scoot is my favorite.