PDA

View Full Version : Hey Folks, back in the saddle again!

WightDragster
08-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Just signed up so thought i would say hello :)

I've owned various types of motorbikes & scooters over the years, but been off 2 wheels for about 4 years until now

Just purchased a nice low mileage original Italjet Dragster and cant wait to get back in the saddle. owned a Dragster several years ago and always regretted selling it so treated myself to another

Sorry about the poor pic, its just a quick photo on collection, I'll add some more soon

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/pac1982/mail.google.com_zpsmqjiyrz0.jpg

looking forward to talking with you all :scoot:

Irish
08-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Just signed up so thought i would say hello :)

I've owned various types of motorbikes & scooters over the years, but been off 2 wheels for about 4 years until now

Just purchased a nice low mileage original Italjet Dragster and cant wait to get back in the saddle. owned a Dragster several years ago and always regretted selling it so treated myself to another

Sorry about the poor pic, its just a quick photo on collection, I'll add some more soon

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/pac1982/mail.google.com_zpsmqjiyrz0.jpg

looking forward to talking with you all :scoot:

4 years? I don't know how you didn't go crazy! I went 6 mo. when I moved from N.H. to Florida & I was hard to live with. My wife said that at 70 (71 now but 70 then) I was too old to ride. Everyone has said that I'm like a different person as soon as I started riding again! Good Luck!!!!:tup: Irish
P.S. Glad to see you back in the saddle!:yay:

BattleKoozie
08-07-2015, 11:18 AM
I was out for like 4 months with an exhaust fix and I thought that my convertible was the most boring thing. welcome back. :clap:

Admin
08-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Welcome to Scootdawg! :)

Bob Shaw
09-05-2015, 11:17 PM
4 years? I don't know how you didn't go crazy! I went 6 mo. when I moved from N.H. to Florida & I was hard to live with. My wife said that at 70 (71 now but 70 then) I was too old to ride. Everyone has said that I'm like a different person as soon as I started riding again! Good Luck!!!!:tup: Irish
P.S. Glad to see you back in the saddle!:yay:

My wife was real unhappy when I bought my Majesty YP400 at age 71. Wintering in Central Florida, it seems like I'm one of the younger riders around.
I was mid 60's when I bought my first scoot. I now have a Honda Reflex in Georgia and the Majesty, I bought in April, in Florida. While I love my Reflex, I can't wait to get back to Florida to ride the Majesty.:scoot:

wheelbender6
09-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Welcome back. Not many Italjets on the forum.