PDA

View Full Version : Help relocating a thread...

Shantyhag
05-28-2015, 10:14 PM
I happened on this most excellent site via a google link to a thread. For the life of me I can't remember either the search I was doing, or the result. But the take away of it was a member reviewing their experience with a, I believe, Chinese scooter.

What stuck in my mind was that it was the made by the same company/factory that was making either Suzuki or Yamaha scoots for them. One poster even noted that on his/her either Suzuki or Yamaha scooter he would often see both the Japanese brand name AND the Chinese brand name on the parts... I wanted to say it something like Yingha, but that's proved to clearly not be true.

I was very interested in the thread, more interested in remembering the name of the Chinese scooter. Is there anyone out there that can point me back to the thread or possibly fill in the blanks that my poor, addled brain has left me with?

Thank you, in advance,
Shanty

Admin
06-02-2015, 01:18 PM
If they were 'reviewing' the scoot, is it possible it's one of the review threads in the reviews forum (http://www.scootdawg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)?