PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum of the scooter world

Romeo24kt
05-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Hey scoot dawgs , I'm new here and hope to ride with some of you scooter riders during a nice scooter rally just like the motorcycle riders have their rallies. We are not a small group of people, there are many of us who just love all types of scooters. I have a Roketascooter MC 54 250B, and looking forward to improving the performance and the looks of it. I hope you more experienced scooter enthusiasts will be able to assist with the transformation of a new cultural heritage for all of us collectively.

wheelbender6
05-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum. I grew up in Georgia, near Atlanta.

Romeo24kt
05-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks , I lived in Middle Georgia and now in Southwest Georgia near the Florida and Alabama lines. May try to establish a Tri-State Southwestern Riders Crew.

bigggroovy
05-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm from Birmingham, Alabama. VESTAVIA HILLS actually but considered Birmingham. I ride a 2007 yamaha majesty. 400cc's of pure fun.

Romeo24kt
05-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Biggroovy, I know where that is, I used to be engaged to a young lady who lived ther. That's such a beautiful area. I'm having a hard time getting my picture on my page as your page display your picture,can I get a little help on what to do? Also , join my new group if you may, to get members established so we can begin these new found annual rallies for us scootdawgs.