PDA

View Full Version : Great Success

Cubby1331
03-24-2015, 06:50 PM
I finally got my scooter up and running. I did my first run today a short trip because its only 37 here in Michigan. I forgot how cold that air is when you are scooting along.:scoot:

rks
03-24-2015, 07:20 PM
You are a brave soul..... 37*.... that is a good temperature for beer, not for scootin, at least not for my old bones. I'm going to wait a bit longer, scoot is all ready to go, but weather here is not cooperating, morning temps in the last 3 days have been 13*, 12*, and 8* this am. Supposed to warm up next couple of days, with rain showers....hope it pours and rinses the roads off some. Then I can think about taking the first ride of the season. It will have to be above 50* though.

bandito2
03-25-2015, 02:07 PM
I finally got my scooter up and running. I did my first run today a short trip because its only 37 here in Michigan. I forgot how cold that air is when you are scooting along.:scoot:

Awesome!
What was the glitch making it bog down?

Irish
06-08-2015, 11:32 AM
The stupidity of youth. I used to ride at midnight on New Years Eve! That way I could say that I was the last to ride one year & the first to ride on the next. Try that in NH!
I put 80mi on one NY day in N.H. It was so cold that I couldn't bend my fingers (thru gloves )to clutch. I had to clutch with the palm of my hand. Of course I wasn't 71yrs old then.:shrug: Irish