PDA

View Full Version : New Scoot Coupe owner with tons of questions and few answers

Scoot Coupe Scot
03-12-2015, 07:33 AM
Alright,
I finally joined a Group....you guys seem to know what you are talking about. I am new to this but learning fast...if ANYTHING maybe people can learn from my mistakes. :scoot:

kz1000st
03-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Wow, Cool! Are those street legal? Considering the issues with the Polaris Slingshot I was wondering?

Admin
03-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Welcome! :)

wheelbender6
03-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing about that trike.

Scoot Coupe Scot
03-15-2015, 09:02 AM
So, far the Coupe has been one thing after another. It is powered by a piaggio typhoon 50 et2, however it has a MaLOSSI 70CC kit on it. He did not upjet the carb so I am trying to figure out what size to go with, also wanting a performance exhaust if anyone recommends on that is affordable. The Coupe only runs about 30mph right now. he changed the clutch springs and the variator weights, but something is not right and I don't know where to start. . it should run much better than it does right now. granted it is heavy compared to scooters, but it still should have more power with the 70cc kit on it. yesterday I broke the exaust bolts off in the head, so that's my next project. ...I just want to get it running like it should. any guidance would be appreciated

Scoot Coupe Scot
03-15-2015, 09:04 AM
Wow, Cool! Are those street legal? Considering the issues with the Polaris Slingshot I was wondering?

yeah they are street legal, I just have to get all the lights working properly first and get it inspected