PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Living Proof!

kz1000st
02-25-2015, 12:45 PM
For years I've said the worst thing about Chinese scooters is the people who buy them. When I defend them and dare to say, "It's the owners, not the scooters." I get flack from the non-Chinese owners. Listen to this guy and imagine him on a China scoot. I'll bet he would blow the thing to hell and then blame it for failing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNLjSkjiliA

Now imagine how many more people out there are just like him. A 50cc scooter on a 55 mph Interstate?! I rest my case.

Admin
02-25-2015, 01:44 PM
That guy is a complete moron. lmao I love how he revs it to 12k immediately upon start-up. He shouldn't own anything with an engine.

"It's very convenient and very reliable, but don't buy it". lmao :doh:

novaraptor
02-25-2015, 01:52 PM
one of the main reasons NOT to buy a 50cc is if you have a 1200cc ass!! Hmm, probably a conversion formula around for figuring optimum sizing......
And yeah, the actual guy in the video has expectations that fly a bit higher that his equipment. Like buying a minivan and saying it's crap because it can't haul as much drywall as an F250..

rks
02-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Wouldn't you like to grab him by the collar, and slap the dog doo out of this little punk face, wise a$$......I know I would

thumper650
02-25-2015, 09:29 PM
Something tells me a slow scooter is not his biggest problem.

bandito2
02-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't you like to grab him by the collar, and slap the dog doo out of this little punk face, wise a$$......I know I would

Nah, he makes his own misery just fine as far as I could tell. No, just let him keep on singing his stupid whiny tune. Thought it was funny when he was looking around the front wheel saying something to the effect of "hmmm, yeah it got this ABS thing here I'm pretty sure....yeah right here..." >points at the caliper< ... LOL!! He hasn't a clue!!!:lmao::nuts:
Reading his comments on others that left their thoughts, he should have kept this in mind:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

With his kind of attitude, he's not long for this world. Darwin is kind of right about some things I think.

I can just hear him when (and if) he ever graduates to a bigger bike. Perhaps a scratch and dent Ninja or some such........

"Word Mutha F--kas, don't nobody get one a deez skanky bitch bikes... Dis one can't get her big lazy beeyitch ass upta 90 in seckin geer like my brutha man down da role. Gotta nice big ass chain here... and it sounds badass too....>winds the throttle up past red line several times... < So homes, keep yo dollahs in yo pockets cuz dis ho sucks.. sounds good n' all, but iz too slow fo da money"

I just hope he doesn't hurt anybody but himself on his way out.