PDA

View Full Version : Loving your ride.

Houndguy
02-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Yesterday I realized that I had my current scoot - a Kymco Xciting 500 - for two years. I love her, she is by far the best motorcycle/scooter that I've ever owned.

http://www.2smallerwheels.blogspot.com/2015/02/731-days-and-counting.html :cheers:

wheelbender6
02-04-2015, 08:27 PM
I've owned my 125cc scoot for about 20 months. It feels like a part of the family.

rks
02-05-2015, 04:26 AM
Never love something that can't love you back.....so, keeping that in mind, I'll say I'm very fond of my soon to be 3 year old, Chinese made, bucket of bolts. Birthday party to be on 3/16/15.

cheapeto
02-05-2015, 09:48 AM
I've had my buggly Big Ruckus for 5 years now.
I have one long trip under my belt, and getting ready for the June 11-14 CON get together in Greenville NC.
This year, like last year, I'll not use the superslabs, it's so much easier, they just have no soul, unlike the back roads.
I just love going through all the small towns and their laid back feeling.
It's a zen like state for me on my BR, wind rushing by, running nice and easy at times. Then other times I set the Cramp Buster to WOT to air out a bit.
Stopping at way cool places to have a bit of rest, maybe snack, or just ground yourself for a few minutes, to calm your mind a bit.
I'll be heading down through the Maryland farms on the FAR west side of the Baltimore area.
Staying west of the *70 miles of the DC parking lot interstates* riding down farther to the west side of Richmond.
Then heading eastward towards Roanoke Rapids, and then running hard down to Greenville NC.
I think it'll be about 10 -12 hours to get there, without any issues.

kz1000st
02-05-2015, 04:02 PM
My rides all have acquisition dates in July and September. I'm fond of all of them but the 50cc bike tickles me most. It reminds me of the small bikes from the 60s when the "Nicest People" started to ride 50 and 90cc bikes. I feel like a High School kid again on it.

thumper650
02-05-2015, 08:38 PM
I've had my '07 Kymco Agility 50 for about three years. It was owned by a close friend for the first 5 years so I know it's history (and I did all his oil changes for him, because he isn't into scooters, just uses it as transportation.)
He's got a Genuine Roughhouse 50 that I picked out for him. I told him if he doesen't want it I'd be happy to take it off his hands.

Irish
05-08-2015, 10:26 AM
I've had my buggly Big Ruckus for 5 years now.
I have one long trip under my belt, and getting ready for the June 11-14 CON get together in Greenville NC.
This year, like last year, I'll not use the superslabs, it's so much easier, they just have no soul, unlike the back roads.
I just love going through all the small towns and their laid back feeling.
It's a zen like state for me on my BR, wind rushing by, running nice and easy at times. Then other times I set the Cramp Buster to WOT to air out a bit.
Stopping at way cool places to have a bit of rest, maybe snack, or just ground yourself for a few minutes, to calm your mind a bit.
I'll be heading down through the Maryland farms on the FAR west side of the Baltimore area.
Staying west of the *70 miles of the DC parking lot interstates* riding down farther to the west side of Richmond.
Then heading eastward towards Roanoke Rapids, and then running hard down to Greenville NC.
I think it'll be about 10 -12 hours to get there, without any issues.

The small town cops (policemen) love to see bikers also! It helps
make their quotas. Don't jump to conclusions , this is speaking from a State Cops , Town & Auxilary Cops son.:ugh: Irish