PDA

View Full Version : Been a bit since I've been here

Houndguy
02-04-2015, 07:00 AM
So I thought I should check in. How's everyone doing? :cheers:

kz1000st
02-04-2015, 07:39 AM
I'm stuck indoors with snow and frigid temperatures. Hating it.

bandito2
02-05-2015, 01:16 PM
My nuts are freezing up here in Michigan :ugh:

And, so are the bolts, screws clips, clamps, tubes, pipes, wires, hoses, panels, gauges, light bulbs, tires.......... well, you get the picture.

I was down in FL for the first 11 days of the new year. First over by the gulf in Cedar Key and then down in Naples. I'll probably be back down during Daytona bike week (March 6-15, 2015) though I'm not entirely sure I'll actually go over there..... Probably should though since I'd already be in FL... just to see what is going on.

I'll be camping in Ocklawaha, which is about 100 miles NNE of Tampa (about 1.5 hour ride) Maybe I could ride down to meet for lunch or something one of the days I'm in FL. (that is if I actually do make it) I already have it scheduled so It's a GO unless something unforeseen comes up. Wonder if there are any other dawgs in the general vicinity of mid FL I could get a chance to meet up with then? The member map is pretty useless at this point.....

The weather down there should be even nicer than when I was there in early Jan. Actually it was pretty nice in Key West at the southern most point marker....well it was when the sun was shining anyway. My claim is that I need not just any sunshine, but important that some of it be reflected off of Florida sand and also stimulated with moving warm air is quite beneficial. (riding the scooter is quite effective at this application.:scoot:) It's the only thing that gives me the proper dose of vitamin D and a sure cure for winter blahs, blues & cabin fever.>D

I'll be checking in again before I go to find out who I can meet when I'm down that way again.

bandito2
02-22-2015, 01:35 AM
The weather has been horrible... even way to the south. Ice in Nashville TN for goodness sake! I can't see traveling some 1200 miles to be a little warmer maybe, but still too uncomfortably cool for where I would be at. So I'm going to skip the trip to Ocklawaha FL this March.

I really would like to make the rack on the back of my pick up truck work better for carrying the scooter. (there were issues last time) It's way too cold now, so that will have to wait till the spring anyway.

inuyasha
03-15-2015, 08:50 PM
Hi
I'm back as well
Hope everyone's been well
Take care and ride safely dear friends
Yours Hank

kz1000st
03-17-2015, 07:23 AM
Hi
I'm back as well
Hope everyone's been well
Take care and ride safely dear friends
Yours Hank

Where have you been? I had about given up on you? Jeez. I scoured the Massachusetts obits and accident reports for a Hank and everything.