PDA

View Full Version : Which brand to buy - Wolf Brand, Bintelli, & Puma?

adamjthompson
01-02-2015, 07:06 PM
I'm planning to buy a 50cc scooter. Sounds like it's a good idea to buy from a local shop for parts/repairs. I have shops near me that sell Wolf Brand (formerly Gorilla Motor Works), Bintelli, & Puma. Another option I'm considering is buying a used Yamaha, Honda, or Italian. Any input or suggestions?

cheapeto
01-03-2015, 08:56 AM
From my understanding, those 3 are more upper class for china scooters, they seems to have a very good reputation.
I myself, ride an older Honda. I love the Vespas and what not, but don't care to own one myself.
I'm looking for a used Honda Forza now.
But since last year was USA's first year for them, I'm not finding the killer deals on them yet, some OK deals, but not the half price deals just yet......soon, very soon now.

bintelli
01-11-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm planning to buy a 50cc scooter. Sounds like it's a good idea to buy from a local shop for parts/repairs. I have shops near me that sell Wolf Brand (formerly Gorilla Motor Works), Bintelli, & Puma. Another option I'm considering is buying a used Yamaha, Honda, or Italian. Any input or suggestions?

That's a great question. While all three brands are made by the same factory, they all differ a bit. Firstly, Puma closed up shop last year, so getting parts for that brand may start to get a bit difficult. Some dealers still have stock and are selling them for good prices. We at Bintelli are proud to have one of the better dealer networks in the country. Our dealers stand behind their sales and do a great job of representing our brand well. All of our scooters come with manufacture backed warranties and are fully loaded with upgraded components. You can't go wrong with a Bintelli scooter, no matter which model you wind up with.

If you have any specific questions on our particular models, please let me know and I'd be happy to assist you. Have a great weekend.

Read more: http://itistheride.boards.net/thread/7187/which-brand-wolf-bintelli-puma#ixzz3OXjR1bug