PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Free scooter in ct

cj8675309
08-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Im looking for a free scooter to borrow to get to work and school on untill i get enough money to buy my own

BoneHead
04-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Hey Branford, Did you ever get a scooter?

Irish
04-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Im looking for a free scooter to borrow to get to work and school on untill i get enough money to buy my own

I just wanted to let you know that I'm from Branford. I lived on Cedar St (even with the small rotary, behind the library (until I was 17 & enlisted in the Armed Forces. When I got out of the service (1965) I rented in East Haven & worked at Sikorsky for 6 yrs.:clap::tup: Irish:scoot::nuts:
P.S. Branford had a lot of recreation , like beating up the Yalies on the weekend! Now that New Haven is a sanctuary city , it would be even more enjoyable!

BoneHead
04-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Irish I was up in there for 9 years. I was a trucker and made delivery up in Strafford then Providence Boston and then Hartford. Branford had a 76 truck stop there that sucked.:scoot:

Irish
04-16-2017, 11:53 AM
Irish I was up in there for 9 years. I was a trucker and made delivery up in Strafford then Providence Boston and then Hartford. Branford had a 76 truck stop there that sucked.:scoot:

I was living in NH when my mother died. I took her body to Branford to be buried next to my father. Branford has changed so much that I got lost in my own hometown!:hmm::shrug: Irish:scoot::nuts:
P.S. That Truck Stop has been there since I left so I know nothing about it.

BoneHead
04-16-2017, 10:04 PM
You didn't miss a thing. Like I said it sucked!