PDA

View Full Version : pro power ride

dwint51
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
just wondering if anyone has had any problems getting parts,i sent them a money order april 22nd and they received it before the month was over.i called last Monday and they said they will send it out that day and give me a tracking number in my email.called Wednesday nothing,same with Friday.i called today and told the woman I want some answers stop with the run around.now they tell me to call in the morning for a tracking number.this is a terrible way to do business but I guess they don't care since I found them the cheapest online.it even took a month to get the scooter last year

kz1000st
05-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Why anyone would not just buy parts from www.partsforscooters.com or www.scrappydogscooters.com is beyond me. They price competitively, deliver promptly and send quality merchandise. At least they always have for me.

dwint51
05-28-2014, 03:23 PM
I priced them they were a lot more on parts but atleast I might of had them by now

kz1000st
05-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Old joke. A woman walks into a butcher and asks, "How much for a pound of sliced roast beef." The butcher says, "A dollar and a half." The woman says, "The guy around the corner has it for a dollar a pound." Says the butcher, "Why didn't you buy it there." The woman says, " He was out of it." So the butcher says, "If I was out of it I'd sell it to you for a dollar too."

Irish
07-30-2015, 10:37 AM
just wondering if anyone has had any problems getting parts,i sent them a money order april 22nd and they received it before the month was over.i called last Monday and they said they will send it out that day and give me a tracking number in my email.called Wednesday nothing,same with Friday.i called today and told the woman I want some answers stop with the run around.now they tell me to call in the morning for a tracking number.this is a terrible way to do business but I guess they don't care since I found them the cheapest online.it even took a month to get the scooter last year

I had the basically same problem with SaferWholesale.com , so I feel for you! I think that most of them are the same-Once they have your money , you are forgotten! The trouble was that I was nieve & trusted everyone. My bad. It's too bad that you have to learn the hard way!:s:tdown: Irish