PDA

View Full Version : I forgot to say , "Hello!"

Ebuddy
05-21-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi all!

I went straight to posting about my Roketa "project" but never did an introduction.

I'm here in MN, where the national news always reports when the ambient air temperature is -25 F but never when it's 98 with a dew point in the 70's and humidity is 90%.

My first scoot was a 50cc Geeley, from which I spend much time riding and more time working on. That was OK with me, because I enjoyed the learning. I rode it to work (~6.5 miles) most days in the spring, summer and fall. Then work changed buildings to a place about 15 miles away. I sold the scoot that fall.

Then I got the itch again and decided that a larger scooter would be fun to have AND I could drive it to work again, hence my 150cc project I purchased late last summer.

My grand plan is to own and learn from the "cheap" scooters (I bought both for $400 each) until I can do all the work myself and then I'll invest some real $$$ into a nice, new (maybe even name brand) scooter.

I've learned a lot from trial, error, you tube and the generosity of people like those here who are willing to offer some pretty darn good advice.

Cheers! :D

inuyasha
05-21-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi
Outstanding
Just in case i didnt properly greet you
Welcome aboard
Pleased to meet you:cheers:
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

Admin
05-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Glad to have you, hope you enjoy it here. :tup:

Gimpdog
05-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Welcome! What better way to learn, right? Just pass on your knowledge so others can learn...