PDA

View Full Version : what exhaust/ muffler should I get?

Robbro19
03-08-2014, 10:23 AM
I dont know what sounds good but I want something loud and deep. Any suggestions?

wolftroutcobra
08-12-2014, 02:17 AM
How has no one responded to this?... I'm curious to know the answer to this as well. Not only can I not stand the look of my stock one, I'd love to get something that sounds worth a damn.

wheelbender6
08-20-2014, 10:03 PM
Exhausts make a huge difference in the performance of a 2 stroke, but much less on a 4 stroke.
If you get a Super Trap exhaust, you can actually adjust it by adding or subtracting rings. They can be very loud.
Try scooterworks.com. They sell exhausts for the GY6.

carasdad
08-20-2014, 10:53 PM
This one is only cheap in price..yet very good quality. I have installed over 15 of these for customers and 1 on my girlfriends Scoot. Hers is 4 years old and still works well. Sounds great! Deep and throaty and a bit of an increase in power. Most 4 stroke mufflers add little power..but every little bit helps! Did I mention they sound bad @ss :yay: A performance pipe on a 2 stroke makes a huge difference though...it is like night and day. Check out the other parts on this site...they are very low cost yet high quality. I know the shop owners well and have for 10 years. They have had my shop user test nearly every part they sell...and all I gotta say is they sell quality.:nod:
http://www.scooter-atvparts.com/performance-parts?sort=featured&page=2
Glenn

blueboy5000
08-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Thanks Carasdad, that's a great price for a muffler. I believe I shall order one.