PDA

View Full Version : Questions about stretching my scoot

Kpowers86
01-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Hey, I'm a new user here (not new to reading the forums). I couldn't find any info on stretching my new 150cc. I can only find info on the kits for the ruckus.
I have a 150cc TGPS-808. I attached a photo of it. I also attached a photo of what kind of look im going for as far as it being stretched, the black on is like the one i have, and the blue custom one is how i want it stretched, with the standard tire, not the fatty.. Ive worked as a scooter mechanic for a good while previously so it shouldn't be a problem to do this on my own, I just cant seem to find where to get the correct motor mount/shocks or whatever it is I need as I have never stretched a scooter before.
Thanks!

Guest_3
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Kpowers86, Welcome to SD. :cheers:

From what I read about it is... all the stretch parts you need are custom made/built by you as you go.

Kpowers86
01-18-2014, 06:48 PM
thanks for the welcome.
ahhh, I was hoping someone would have been producing a stretch kit for such a common model(though they vary in brand). The ruckus community is pretty big, I suppose that explains the easily available kits... I just don't want a ruckus. I was never big on welding either.

Guest_3
01-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Keep a eye on ebay or craigslist. You might find one thats already done.

PHXKSTM
07-16-2014, 11:00 PM
I got the same scooter I would like to do this too. Any new info on doing this? I have a spare chassis im got to trail and error on.