PDA

View Full Version : Head Light Modulator?

Houndguy
12-17-2013, 09:04 PM
My lovely girlfriend recently bought me a Kisan Head Light Modulator. Now I love the girlfriend but am not so sure if I love the idea of headlight modulation.

Frankly when I am off riding in a car or on the bike I find them more distracting than anything...I also can't seem to take my eyes away from the blinking. I certainly understand the thinking behind the modulator and am all for being as visible (and as safe) as possible.

My question I guess is who has a modulator installed, have there ever been any studies to show they help save lives and your general opinion overall about pulsing headlights?

For the record I already installed mine....but it's not working so back to the drawing board. I must have connected something wrong somewhere.

Guest_3
12-17-2013, 11:24 PM
My question I guess is who has a modulator installed,We have them on our scoots. :tup:

I find them more distracting than anything...I also can't seem to take my eyes away from the blinking.See...They do work,

You won't be pulling out in-front of them because you didn't see him/her. :)

Irish
06-18-2015, 01:52 PM
I would think that they would be very distracting to the operator (rider):hmm: Irish