PDA

View Full Version : SUV driver chased, beaten after hitting motorcyclists

Admin
10-01-2013, 03:39 PM
This just happened Sunday..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ukdkgLYYbw

spandi
10-01-2013, 03:48 PM
There is NO excuse for this type of behavior. If the motorcyclists felt wronged then it should have been a police matter. You don't go around shattering people's car windows. Lock 'em up!

inuyasha
10-01-2013, 04:30 PM
There is NO excuse for this type of behavior. If the motorcyclists felt wronged then it should have been a police matter. You don't go around shattering people's car windows. Lock 'em up!
Hi
I agree with ya my friend
And its more then just the shattered windows they pulled him out beat him and slashed his face severely
The poor mans wife and child had to witness the brutality of the attack first hand as well
I hope they get the maximum penalty that the law can impose, imho they have no place in society and should be imprisoned
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

rockie
10-01-2013, 05:39 PM
At .27, is that where the cyclist was hit? I probably would have hit him too. Some people get on a motorcycle they instantly become owners of the road. They give the rest of us a bad name. Put them in jail, everyone of them need to be held accountable.

prodigit
10-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Motorcyclists where at fault, according to witnesses, the first biker should have not cut off the car, and stopped.
Initially the driver stopped, but then the bikers started hitting the car.
That's when the driver of the car fled, and rode over the other bikes; which may have not been fair to the riders of the other bikes. However it's the bad behavior of the guys that caused the driver of the van to flee, and later those same guys doing horrible things to the rider, they all should get a big fine and go to jail!

One of the reasons I don't own a racing bike, because people with racing bikes are often seen as hotheads!

teddy554
10-01-2013, 07:59 PM
They actually have a page setup asking for donation to cover one of the bikers medical bills http://www.gofundme.com/4l8kzo

amac1680
10-01-2013, 08:03 PM
In my neck of the woods a few of those idiots would have ended up shot. Not saying that's the right thing but this was a matter of "stand your ground".

Be Big
AMAC

wheelbender6
10-01-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't know what went on before, but the dirt bike rider that pulled in front of the Range Rover and then grabbed his brakes really ignited what had previously been just a verbal thing. I don't mess with bees and groups of motorcycles.

epyon96r
10-02-2013, 01:08 AM
That's the stuff That hurts my stomach. It's a messed up situation

buford1488
10-02-2013, 06:37 AM
this would have made them leave ya alone.................

prodigit
10-02-2013, 11:00 AM
this would have made them leave ya alone.................
Or, may have ended in a Wild western movie with several wounded and dead!

Firehawk989
10-02-2013, 05:13 PM
That's the stuff That hurts my stomach. It's a messed up situation

^This. Brutal.

SUV driver had every right to try and get his family to safety. Too bad the cops didn't get there in time to help him.

thumper650
10-02-2013, 10:13 PM
This is how I imagine the first scoot dawg convention will go......, just slower speeds.

inuyasha
10-02-2013, 11:07 PM
They actually have a page setup asking for donation to cover one of the bikers medical bills http://www.gofundme.com/4l8kzo
Hi Teddy
After viewing that page i have even less sympathy as he was riding with a suspended license and should not have even been on the road
Direct quote from the website
"I am sorry for what happened to you for your family's sake. After checking out your YouTube videos you appear to be quite a street hooligan and thug; you even have one video of you blowing through multiple red lights and nearly causing an accident. The fact is that you were driving without a licence, and that your driving privileges were revoked until 2017 for habitual driving offences. I hope you pull through and this serves as a wake up call to stop riding like a thug and giving all of us riders and stunters a bad name."
I pray he recovers but i cant show any empathy
Yours Hank

Admin
10-02-2013, 11:47 PM
My thoughts exactly Hank :tup:

prodigit
10-03-2013, 12:17 AM
+2!

Let this chapter be closed.. No more use in talking about it;
We all agree on the fact that scootards never do this :p

amac1680
10-03-2013, 05:49 AM
+2!

Let this chapter be closed.. No more use in talking about it;
We all agree on the fact that scootards never do this :p

I wish I could agree my friend but I'm not so sure all scootards would avoid this. I've read on a few other boards where people can find a way to defend these pack animals against the "cager". (Btw I think using the word cager is sophomoric at best)

Yes sad to say I lost some respect for a few folks over the last few days. Defending to indefenceable.

Be Big,
AMAC

Gimpdog
10-03-2013, 11:00 AM
This is how I imagine the first scoot dawg convention will go......, just slower speeds.

What, thugs on 50cc scooters? No, we are better than that!

spandi
10-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Hi
I agree with ya my friend
And its more then just the shattered windows they pulled him out beat him and slashed his face severely
The poor mans wife and child had to witness the brutality of the attack first hand as well
I hope they get the maximum penalty that the law can impose, imho they have no place in society and should be imprisoned
Yours HankThanks Hank. I've had people do crazy stuff to me while riding, but that wouldn't entitle me to break into their car and assault them. It would just be nice if for once "Smoky" saw them and caught them right in the act.

thumper650
10-03-2013, 12:36 PM
What, thugs on 50cc scooters? No, we are better than that!
I hope my sarcasim came through. The people on this board are really top notch!

Gimpdog
10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Hahaha Sarcasm really comes out, doesn't it? In fact, if someone had done a cartoon of this with scooters instead of motorcycles and a different ending, I would be laughing right now, LOL!!

prodigit
10-03-2013, 01:58 PM
The scooter version would be how they enclosed a go-kart, one guy got hit, and hurt his toe, the scootards scream at the driver of the kart, he flees, hitting some scoots on the way; one person falls off the scooter and bumps his leg and chest; definitely a bruise!; the guy rides 200 ft, when the scootards catch up (all recorded on a cellphone cam), they drag the driver of the kart out the kart and give him some b!tch slapping, the driver of the kart pees in his pants, the scootards ride off; the driver of the kart needs treatment in the diaper section.

End of story.

amac1680
10-03-2013, 02:07 PM
The scooter version would be how they enclosed a go-kart, one guy got hit, and hurt his toe, the scootards scream at the driver of the kart, he flees, hitting some scoots on the way; one person falls off the scooter and bumps his leg and chest; definitely a bruise!; the guy rides 200 ft, when the scootards catch up (all recorded on a cellphone cam), they drag the driver of the kart out the kart and give him some b!tch slapping, the driver of the kart pees in his pants, the scootards ride off; the driver of the kart needs treatment in the diaper section.

End of story.

You crack me up brother !

Be Big,
AMAC

Gimpdog
10-03-2013, 03:26 PM
I was thinking the scoot riders had plastic chains and plastic spikes on their helmets...

teddy554
10-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Have to agree with you there hank, they acting like he was the victim.

prodigit
10-04-2013, 03:45 AM
I was thinking the scoot riders had plastic chains and plastic spikes on their helmets...
Just as long as it's Chinese plastic!

spandi
10-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Just as long as it's Chinese plastic!Don't say that! Someone could get LEAD POISONING! :lmao:

Bob Shaw
10-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Ok, here's another take on it. Where were the NYC police? This group had been causing problems for a while, they have had numerous complaints, they had their license plates covered, and yet they just let this group ride around the city without the police keeping track of them? That just doesn't seem like the right thing to do. This incident should have been stopped before it even happened. If I were the couple in the SUV, I'd be going after the NYC Police Department.

spandi
10-04-2013, 11:55 AM
They will. And it will cost New York Taxpayers millions.

inuyasha
10-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Have to agree with you there hank, they acting like he was the victim.
Hi Teddy
Its an old story and ones that still confounds me
A person is injured while committing a criminal act and all of a sudden THEY act as if they are the victim:nuts:
I was once the victim of an attempted mugging and when i successfully thwarted the attack and sent the two muggers to the hospital they tried to sue me for their medical expenses :ugh:
Needless to say i won the case:yay: and they got nothing except the bumps bruises and broken bones:taunt: and a stay at the local prison of course
Yours Hank

spandi
10-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Watch if New York doesn't try to pass legislation that no more than 4 riders can be together at one time. :no:

thumper650
10-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Watch if New York doesn't try to pass legislation that no more than 4 riders can be together at one time. :no:

Not a bad idea. I usually avoid riding in a big group of motorcycles. If I want to go somewhere with 40 other people, I'll get on a bus.

rockie
10-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Not a bad idea. I usually avoid riding in a big group of motorcycles. If I want to go somewhere with 40 other people, I'll get on a bus.
Where's the like button?:clap:

amac1680
10-05-2013, 09:32 PM
More bikers with bad 'tudes......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88HEuwInno

inuyasha
10-05-2013, 09:58 PM
More bikers with bad 'tudes......
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E88HEuwInno
Hi Alan
It would appear so , but if you watch the whole scene they really are a nice bunch at heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw
Yours Hank

blueboy5000
10-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Well I saw a bunch street bikes being total squids, then BREAK-JACKING the SUV AFTER cutting him off, which is the most well known way to get your ass hit, then chasing the SUV and beating this dude senseless.

So please explain HOW it was the SUV driver's fault in any way?

mamascoot
10-20-2013, 12:45 PM
This is just so disturbing and for what? I just don't get people today. I see so many angry people driving around and yelling at other drivers.