PDA

View Full Version : TAKE MY MONEY: What vendor can overnight (i need it tomorrow) a muffler & gasket?

ckizer
08-08-2013, 08:38 AM
I need a muffler gasket and a new muffler (with all the mounts) for my 2012 150cc TaoTao VIP Powermax Scooter.

Who wants my money? I haven't been able to find a vendor that doesn't take at least 3-4 days shipping. I love the authorized vendors. Would any of you work with me to ship me a part today asap?

I've got my credit card waiting. I'll pay the extra shipping. Please somebody take pity on my soul :scoot:

Anyone recommend a scoot site or vendor? Or does a vendor want to step up?

Admin
08-08-2013, 01:03 PM
I would suggest private messaging them personally here on the forum, incase they don't see this thread. I'm sure they'll help you out if they can. :tup:

ckizer
08-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I was able to find someone for the O-Ring and performance gasket. I'm still looking to spend $100 +/- on a new exhaust system that includes the brackets though.

Also can I upgrade my stator to 11 coils or will I need to purchase a new CDI or regulator ? something as well. It's very clear I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm an electrical engineer who knows crap about cars and plan to do something about the dimming headlights via featherweight battery, upgraded stator, and LED light system… sound right?

inuyasha
08-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I was able to find someone for the O-Ring and performance gasket. I'm still looking to spend $100 +/- on a new exhaust system that includes the brackets though.

Also can I upgrade my stator to 11 coils or will I need to purchase a new CDI or regulator ? something as well. It's very clear I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm an electrical engineer who knows crap about cars and plan to do something about the dimming headlights via featherweight battery, upgraded stator, and LED light system… sound right?
Hi
Why go through all of that trouble
If it was me i would go with this
http://www.partsforscooters.com/138-__HID__Xenon__Light__Kit
Take care and ride safely my friend
Yours Hank

4getful2
08-08-2013, 07:35 PM
this close to the weekend,i dunno.
Could try scrappydogs, see what they say