PDA

View Full Version : Scootdawg virus?

DaveC
06-24-2013, 06:05 PM
When I try to logon to scootdawg . net, Kaspersky says it an invalid URL and contains a virus

Any ideas why?

I got some pics on the desktop i wanna post
This Google Chrome laptop is nice, but don't have any pics of the trike

tanks

Dave

DaveC
06-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Like this one
Actually i think i can email some to me and copy here, but i was mostly curious why the virus thing when i get on fine here

inuyasha
06-24-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi Dave
For a while we have been experiencing similar problems with Google Bing etc
While we know the site is safe and secure and have fixed the false positives on most browers and anti malware/ virus software some are still slipping up and showing the site as compromised
Now that you have brought this to are attention about Kaspersky we shall work on getting it resolved asap
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

DaveC
06-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey Hank
Kool
Glad to add my $.02

I bypassed the virus nitification from Kaspersky and got in.

Tanks Hank

jct842
06-26-2013, 01:13 AM
You have no idea how good it feels to be running linux when ever I see complaints like this. Next to impossible to get a virus with linux. For some thing to self install like it does with windows you have to put in the linux administrator password and then it isn't a self install. john

techie610
06-26-2013, 09:20 AM
You can set Windows up to do the same. However, it gets rather annoying to click 'Allow' every time you want to install or change something.

And, its not because you 'Can't' get a virus, its because 90% of the world uses Windows. So, if you want to write a bug, and make a name for yourself, logic says.. *Ding Ding* Write for windows. lol