PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Pusher

ventoman
05-15-2013, 06:09 PM
In my area there is a scooter pusher who likes to find parked scooters and push them over. Today my tao tao got pushed over. Lucky no major damage just some scrapes. Others had worse damage, broken plastics and mirrors. Where is the love? I will never understand why someone would get pleasure for doing such things. Any body else have this problem? :no:

inuyasha
05-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi
So sorry to hear that, sounds like a very mean spirited individual
And no i have never experianced that in over 40 years of owning and riding motorbikes
Take care and ride safely my friend
Yours Hank

happyoldscoot
05-15-2013, 10:56 PM
My grandson rides my second scoot - a SYMRV250. The same thing happened to him last week. Someone backed in to where he kept it parked at his apartment, knocked it over and drove away. Scratched plastic and broken bar-end mirror. Really stinks.

wheelbender6
05-16-2013, 09:24 PM
When I lived in Atlanta, there was some jerk setting parked jeeps on fire at night a few times a week. I don't think they ever caught him. I cant understand what makes somebody do those types of things.

thumper650
05-17-2013, 12:14 AM
My scooter is kinda junky, but if somebody pushed it over I'd leave it out some day and wait for them like a cat. Then I'd push them over.

techie610
05-17-2013, 09:26 AM
I would like to catch someone trying to push my scoot over..
They'd have a bad day, indeed.

You should park it as usual, but then wait and video him doing it.
Then, you go to the police, lock his sorry butt up jail for destruction of property, and then get as much money out of him as possible. :)

If you live in a place like I do, we will just beat the snot out of him, and throw him in a ditch.. :l

spandi
05-17-2013, 12:06 PM
I would like to catch someone trying to push my scoot over..
They'd have a bad day, indeed.

You should park it as usual, but then wait and video him doing it.
Then, you go to the police, lock his sorry butt up jail for destruction of property, and then get as much money out of him as possible. :)

If you live in a place like I do, we will just beat the snot out of him, and throw him in a ditch.. :lJustice maybe blind in court, but she has eyes on the street. :nod:

Irish
06-05-2015, 12:41 PM
Justice maybe blind in court, but she has eyes on the street. :nod:

Amen! When I lived in N.H. I rode with many Outlaws & 1%s. They would LOVE to catch someone doing that! Guaranteed that they would never do it again! That's like people that push over Gravestones. I'll never understand the joy in that.:shrug: Irish