PDA

View Full Version : 2t speeds Update

andrewrides1
05-04-2013, 02:07 AM
I got my bike today. I had to do some assembling. it hit 36 mph gps verified. It will go faster when I break it in. A lot I didn't know about two stroke engines, like the fact that you don't fill it with oil, in the conventional sense that is. I had know idea that the oil actually mixes with the gasoline. That is so crazy. I went down to Auto Zone and got the best 2t oil I could find and filled it up. Man these bike smoke on the road. I was at a left hand turn signal and you could see it smoking even how dark it was, but thats kinda cool if you ask me. My mom was like is that supposed to be smoking like that when it"s off, but that was before I leaned the carb a little. Pretty cool that it hit 36mph considering my 50 4stroke only hit about 28mph when I first got it. I had a slight run in with death and I know you guys are gonna chew me out for not inspecting the bike before riding it but I did. apparently the rear shock bottom bolt was missing , I took it out noticed a little to much play thought nothing of it, got back put it on the kick stand rear wheel still touching the groung, thought nothing of it. took it around the block again still play. Got back put it on the kickstand leaned out the carb a little took it off and bam it collapsed completely off the shock. It took me a minute to realize I was riding around with the shock resting on the air box nut wich busted clean off. better then, then on the raod. I took the bolt off my 4t and put it on with my impact. Can you say lawsuit. lol. made sure everything else was tight before I took it out again. I live in California and I will have to be sneaky at the dmv when I register it considering they banned 2 strokes here. Nazi politicians only in Cali. Anyway sorry for the long post here's a pic http://www.image-share.com/upload/2181/80m.jpg (http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-2181-80.html)

flu
05-04-2013, 03:09 AM
Very sharp! Whats the make and model on it?

andrewrides1
05-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Thank you, and it is a Roketa 26-50.