PDA

View Full Version : Honda Reflex - repaired

Oldnewb
04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi all,
A while back I posted a thread announcing how being a newb had just wrecked my 'new to me' Honda Reflex. Also, I'd posted some photos of the damage.
Well, I finished my repair at least 2 weeks ago, but since I've been pre-occupied with replacing fluids/basic maintenance. Still enjoying the journey very much. I've learned a lot about the mechanics of my scoot and I'm very glad that I've decided not to take it into a shop until I find myself going beyond the more basic problems.
I've actually even ventured out of my immediate neighborhood and into real traffic. Got a ways to go before I'm feeling as confident with it as I will be.
Here's some photos of my repaired scooter with the front cover back on. Some of the photos show it in other slightly disassembled condition. I've got new tires on it and I've replaced all the fluids minus the brake fluid - that's next.
I'm glad this forum is here. :scoot:

richardthescooter1
04-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey Dave,
Nice job, I'll have to get you to come and work on mine lol (love that color) great looking scoot. Glad you got it back together.
Richard

Admin
04-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Nice job, glad you got it all back in one piece! :tup:

spandi
04-24-2013, 11:51 PM
A very clean bit of work (your carpenter skills did come in handy) Just how did you do the repairs? Btw, as I looked at the photos I thought "nice shot of a CLONE engine" :lmao:

Guest_3
04-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Looks good and well done !. :cheers: