PDA

View Full Version : performance pipes

dwint51
04-06-2013, 08:20 AM
I've had many dirt bikes and street bikes and every model has there own pipe so it fits on that model.I bought a roketa mcr-07t-50.there are a few company's that sell these two trokes.it looks like the bahama and jonway to name a few.minerelli engine 50cc two stroke.what should I do when I call a company and say I want a performance pipe.I have called two and they never heard of those chinese models.

teddy554
04-06-2013, 07:52 PM
Who are you calling?I know i have told you on a couple of different threads, that the motor can be called several different things from 1e40qmb, Minarelli, Minareli clone, horizontal minareli, jog,jog clone you name its been called it. I have given you a couple of different links for pipes and pipe shoot outs. Like i said before the name of the scooter doesnt really matter in the chinese scooter world there is 500 different names and model number for the same scooter and it can be a different scooter with the same motor.Take your pick any of these pipes http://www.spmotostore.com/category_s/316.htm will fit your scooter but i recommend the stage 6 pro replica or technigas rs2 or leo vance zx

dwint51
04-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Ok thanks for your help