PDA

View Full Version : Young Pup

Guest_2
03-14-2013, 09:04 AM
A duded-up city rider walks into a seedy tavern in Sturgis , SD. He sits at the bar and notices a grizzled old biker with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the newby rider bravely asks the old biker, 'If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'
The old veteran of a thousand rides slowly turns his head toward the young pup and says, 'Nah, you go ahead.'

Eagerly, the guy wearing the shiny new leather fashions reaches over and slides the bowl into his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom of the bowl and notices a dead mouse in the chilli. The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfed up the chili back into the bowl.

The old biker quietly says, 'Yep, that's as far as I got, too.'

Admin
03-14-2013, 01:01 PM
:hehe: :ugh: lmao

Guess I should have read this AFTER lunch. :doh:

Guest_2
03-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Hope you weren't planning on Sturgis Chilli LMAO

scootnwinn
03-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm sure no one is anymore ever again. Any bowl of chili will require careful inspection from here on out

Theman
03-14-2013, 04:11 PM
Ha ha, I eat chili a lot! I think I've just gone off it. Seriously, that's a really funny joke and, what's even better, no one has ever emailed it to me.:hehe: