PDA

View Full Version : Accessory binge ahead!

Girlrider
03-09-2013, 07:19 AM
My birthday is coming up and it's a big one :cheers: so I know I can get away with a rather more ambitious wishlist than usual! I'm planning on asking for accessories for my Honda Reflex so all ideas would be welcome. (I don't need parts, just added extras.) :thanks:

scootnwinn
03-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Heated grips, Corbin Saddle, backrest, helmet, any other new gear, Bluetooth communicator...

ce
03-09-2013, 09:58 AM
A Givi windshield from helmethead.com will do wonders for your style and comfort.

Plus, you won't have that tousled hair messed up look from riding in the wind.

Remember, it is always better to look good than it is to feel good, and darling, you look marvelous. It's your birthday, and you're simply marvelous.

inuyasha
03-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi
The other suggestions are great
Some of mine would be, quality riding gear and helmet, maybe some saddlebags
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

inuyasha
03-09-2013, 10:36 AM
A Givi windshield from helmethead.com will do wonders for your style and comfort.

Remember, it is always better to look good than it is to feel good, and darling, you look marvelous. It's your birthday, and you're simply marvelous.
Hi
Welcome aboard
Im glad you made it over here my friend:yay::cheers:
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

spandi
03-09-2013, 01:33 PM

Remember, it is always better to look good than it is to feel good, and darling, you look marvelous. It's your birthday, and you're simply marvelous.True Muchachos. (and Muchachitos) it IS better to look good that to feel good. (and I mean that from my heart, deep inside my body.) But if some estupido Cagero hits you on your escooter think how good you will look wearing high quality riding gear? Then after the accidente when you look into someones eyes, you will see the reflection of you...and you will look simply...Well you know. :D

BTW, Happy Birthday! (hope you get everything on your wish list.)

Phillips
03-09-2013, 07:20 PM
If you have need for any more suggestions to add to the impressive list of things already suggested - how about stickers or decals? Someone must sell that kind of thing, right?

jct842
03-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Since some one else is going to foot the bill why not mention Shoei or Arai to get them in the mood!

spandi
03-10-2013, 04:50 PM
And if they're in a REAL REAL GOOD mood go for Schuberth! :yay:

http://www.revzilla.com/schuberth-helmets?gclid=CIv1s4WE87UCFY9AMgodQz4ALg

http://www.schuberth.com/de/startseite.html?sll=true

Girlrider
03-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Hey thanks for all the brilliant ideas. I am making a list so long that I will be covered for the next few birthdays I think. Thanks too for the brand name leads :). I have just fallen completely in love with the Shoei XR-1100 Baroque TC7 helmet. Seriously, I am drooling!

jct842
03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
I have had a shoei for about ten years and it still fits properly and is comfortable. The cheap ones in a year or so get loose and flop around offering little protection. I used to get a new helmet almost every year because of that. And that is one nice looking helmet. I know you would be satisfied with it. john